Seagate IronWolf 8TB NAS HDD 7200RPM 256MB-Cache-ST8000VN004
- Workload rate of 180TB/year.
- Optimized for NAS with AgileArray, enables dual-plane balancing and RAID optimization in multi-bay environments.
- Actively protect your NAS with IronWolf Health Management.
- Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors.
- Always-on, always-accessible 24?7 performance.
- 1M hours MTBF.
ر.س 920.00 (Incl. VAT)
YOUR NAS DESERVES A PACK LEADER
IronWolf is Way Ahead of the Pack
Seagate understands your unique data storage challenges, and crafted the IronWolf? and IronWolf Pro 16?TB network attached storage (NAS) hard drives to help you achieve your goals.
We continue to push capacity boundaries way ahead of our competition.
DRIVE HEALTH AND DATA RECOVERY
Manage Drive Health
IronWolf Health Management (IHM) improves overall system reliability by displaying actionable prevention, intervention, and recovery options. When IronWolf or IronWolf Pro hard drives are integrated into compatible NAS systems, the overall system reliability increases due to constant monitoring and user alerts.1, 2
Protect Your Drive
When you purchase and register an IronWolf Pro drive, a Rescue Recovery Data Plan is included for 2 years. You?ll have access to a global team of world-class data recovery experts in case of unexpected data loss.
1. IronWolf Health features subject to change. Available on 4 TB and higher IronWolf drives.
2. NAS vendors may vary in compatibility with IronWolf Health Management. Contact your Seagate sales representative for further details.
3. Rescue recovery plan are not available in all countries. Please contact your Seagate sales representative for further details.
Built to Maintain Performance
Multiple users can confidently upload and download data on a NAS system populated with IronWolf hard drives.
IronWolf hard drives 4?TB and higher are equipped with RV sensors to maintain performance in multi-bay NAS enclosures. IronWolf Pro drives come standard with RV sensors built in for higher bay NAS.
FOR MULTI-BAY NAS ENVIRONMENTS
Support Your Business
IronWolf can handle the vibrations and high workload rates of a high-data network within a multi-bay NAS environment.
Please note: IronWolf drives are tested and approved by QNAP